Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
Type Your Question Here...

I am looking ticket from Chicago or Atlanta to Libya TIP?

Customer Question

I am looking for cheapest ticket from Chicago or Atlanta to Libya TIP ?
late June return on Early Sept
Category: General
Expert:  Michael replied 7 months ago.

Checking the sites that look at the major travel booking services and the lowest I have seen this evening is around $4,900:

A bit less if you do not mind having a few stops along the way:

Expert:  Michael replied 6 months ago.

I hope that the pricing I was able to find is something that will work for you in order to fly the months you listed. If you could take a moment to rate my assistance so that I know my research was useful and allow me to assist other customers.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Can find me different way please like get staying some days in Europe it could be much cheaper ?
Expert:  Michael replied 6 months ago.

So far this is the lowest fairs offered by the major suppliers of low cost air fairs. What I might suggest is to sign up for sites such as the ones listed above as well as those from TripAdvisor as they can then send you alerts when the pricing drops. You can then go ahead and look at the pricing before anybody else does and book the lower price.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Is there any travel agency that might help with the issue please ?
Expert:  Michael replied 6 months ago.

Travel agencies would be a good choice as they often have deals that none of us can get because of their contacts with carriers. Some to inquire with include: