chester298
chester298,
69243481
Type Your Question Here...

My father in law has a saeco incanto rondo series espresso

Customer Question

hello
my father in law has a saeco incanto rondo series espresso machine, im not sure but he managed to get the dregs drawer out of the machine in what seems a half cycle. I was able to reset the machine, get the dregs drawer back in, lined up properly and all. Now im getting a flashing red warning light and not sure why. cleaned out the beans, checked the grinder, cleaned it also, now just at a loss
thx in advance for your help
Category: General
Expert:  chester298 replied 11 months ago.

Hi and welcome to Just answer.

initially, can you specify the exact kind of warning lights you received and the location.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

On this particular machine, im assuming its a classic, there is only one warning light, just under the main knob, triangle with exclamation point. This is the one that is flashing. also to give you more info, when we start the machine it seems to go through its normal cycle, we can actually use the steamer as well

Expert:  chester298 replied 10 months ago.

Initially, sorry for the late response. It possibly have airlock in the pump and water intake system

Try to manually prime your machine, for instruction CLICK HERE it supports all gaggia and seaco models.

Sometimes you need to get rough on your machine in able to remove the clog air on water line. slamming the water tank into machine sometimes help. If still, unplug your machine, remove water and turn the machine upside down or shake your machine if possible.

Let me know if you still have questions.

Hope this information will be helpful.

IMPORTANT: If you are satisfied to my answer please don't forget to rate,,GOOD OR EXCELLENT rating and BONUS are greatly appreciated...