A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Research Analyst
Experience:  30 years in research
Type Your Question Here...

We are doing a project gh school class of 1946 and we need

Customer Question

we are doing a project for out high school class of 1946 and we need the obit for our classmate don swartwood who died in west palm beach on 1/14/93. is there someone who can help us ?? john toft po box 22 woodhull illinois 61490 (###) ###-#### *****
Category: General
Expert:  A. Schuyler replied 7 months ago.

Hi, John,

I'm glad to be able to help. Here is the obituary, although it is probably the least grammatical I've ever seen :-)

Best regards,

"Don H. Swartwood, II of Palm Beach, Fla. died Thurs. evening, January 14, 1993. A resident of Florida since 1973 coming from California. He was self-employed in heavy equipment parts and service. A Navy veteran he served in WWII and Korea. He was a member of the Shrine, Omaha Nebraska and the Sugar Cane Growers League.

Survived by his wife Sandra and one daughter Jean Kinnally of Las Vegas, Nev. and one son Don H. III of P.B.G., one sister Jean Goslin, San Jose, Illinois, one gr. son, Christopher in Las Vegas, Nev.

Memorial funeral service will be Monday Jan. 18, 1993 10 a.m. at Aycock Funeral Home, Jupiter. Those planning an expression of sympathy are asked to consider the Shriners Hosipital for Crippled Children (Attn: Burn Institute) 2900 Rocky Point Drive, Tampa. FL 33607. " [The Palm Beach Post (West Palm Beach Florida) 17 Jan 1993, Sun, page 524, column 4.]

I see that you've read the obituary. If this is the correct person, I would appreciate a positive rating (a 3, 4, or 5) for my research, since that is the only way I am paid for my time.

Best regards,