SlTl, Consultant
Experience:  Licensed Contractor and Kitchen and Bath Designer
Type Your Question Here...

My son and six children live Kauai. He is 60 years old. Has

Customer Question

My son and six children live Kauai. He is 60 years old. Has remarried, I'm a widow for the past 30 some years I'm 81 years old and in fairly good heath. I'm very lonely and all my children are scattered all over. Here it is Easter and I have no family to come see me. I don't drive so I can't get out much.
I remember visiting one year and there was a bus very close and could take to a shop mall. That would be so much fun. My six grandchildren would be in and out all day. They love me, as my son does. They all work or go to college Please send me some information. I have a computer but not a printer. I would be very happy if you could send me some information. Happy Easter, Margaret ***************
Category: General
Expert:  Andy4712 replied 7 months ago.

Do you have a question?

Expert:  SlTl replied 7 months ago.

Hi Margaret, My name is ***** ***** would like to help here.

Are you wanting information on Kauai? Just wanting to be certain....

I'll send you some things I can find, just click on the links below:

1) 13 Reasons To Move To Kauai:

2) A Guide to Moving to Kauai:

3) Moving to Kauai: I would look over (open) each of the tabs at the top to see what can be learned on this site.

4) This is an informative blog:

5) Another site:

6) Ideas on relocating to Kauai:

7) 6 Ways Hawaii will Ruin Your Life:

8) Hawaii's High Cost of Living:

I found all of these sites to be informative, but if we didn't find what you were hoping, please let me know. I think it would be a great opportunity for you to live in Kauai! Let me know how else I can help with this. Thank you coming to JA with your question!

P.S. Do you know how to do your own searches on the computer using Google? Just curious to know if I could help you with this.

If you feel I addressed your concerns, please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; this is the only way I receive recognition from the site for my assistance. Thank you very much!

By providing a positive rating, it will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed, and I will be happy to continue. There is no additional charge for follow-ups.

Expert:  SlTl replied 6 months ago.

Did you find my assistance helpful?