Hi Margaret, My name is ***** ***** would like to help here.
Are you wanting information on Kauai? Just wanting to be certain....
I'll send you some things I can find, just click on the links below:
1) 13 Reasons To Move To Kauai: http://www.islands.com/how-move-kauai?image=0
2) A Guide to Moving to Kauai: http://www.hawaiilife.com/articles/2012/10/kauai-living-guide/
3) Moving to Kauai: http://www.konafriends.com/moving-to-hawaii.html I would look over (open) each of the tabs at the top to see what can be learned on this site.
4) This is an informative blog: http://great-hikes.com/blog/so-you-want-to-live-on-kauai/
5) Another site: http://www.perceptivetravel.com/issues/0610/kauai.html
6) Ideas on relocating to Kauai: http://www.balihai.com/Blog/how-to-move-to-kauai/
7) 6 Ways Hawaii will Ruin Your Life: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/23/moving-to-hawaii_n_4325058.html
8) Hawaii's High Cost of Living: https://www.aimforawesome.com/hawaii/moving-to-hawaii/hawaiis-high-cost-of-living/
I found all of these sites to be informative, but if we didn't find what you were hoping, please let me know. I think it would be a great opportunity for you to live in Kauai! Let me know how else I can help with this. Thank you coming to JA with your question!
P.S. Do you know how to do your own searches on the computer using Google? Just curious to know if I could help you with this.
If you feel I addressed your concerns, please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; this is the only way I receive recognition from the site for my assistance. Thank you very much!
By providing a positive rating, it will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed, and I will be happy to continue. There is no additional charge for follow-ups.