RONB-ESQ
RONB-ESQ, Attorney
Experience:  Right of Way Manager at Access Midstream Partners, LP
90553395
Type Your Question Here...

How do I return money to a ebay costumer

Customer Question

Category: General
Expert:  RONB-ESQ replied 8 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I welcome you to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. The question and response may be viewed by other parties as noted in JA’s terms of service. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Expert:  RONB-ESQ replied 8 months ago.

Typically you would return money to an ebay customer using the form of payment they used. As example if they pay via paypal then you can just pay them back using paypal. If they paid by US post office money order then I would send that back to them. If I am missing the mark here let me know and please provide more background and expand your question so I better understand the situation.