Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
Type Your Question Here...

Lost the combination to my world exchange reserve safe. What

Customer Question

lost the combination to my world exchange reserve safe. What can I do?
JA: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.
Customer: My name is christine ************** MI 48322. The combination I throughout was 86-6-36. I purchased it about 4 years ago.
JA: Is there anything else the Expert should be aware of?
Customer: not that I can think of at monument.
JA: Our top Expert is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Expert in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Expert until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: General
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
is this site legal? I lhave waiting here in front of the computer for 1/2 hour
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have been waiting over 1/2 hour. I indicated that I need a quick response. I have a plane to catch
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Do I need to cancell this request and my payment to you company?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
my phone 3(###) ###-####
Expert:  Michael replied 7 months ago.

Sorry that you had to wait as long as you did. Our site has been busy with many questions from customers such as yourself needing assistance. The company that made the safe is not exactly in the business of making these to sell as it often is an item that is added on to a purchase of something else that is purchased by their company. There are two numbers in which you can try to speak to a customer service representative to see who they recommend in opening the safe:

Mandi-Executive Assistant:(###) ###-####br />Client Satisfaction Department:(###) ###-####/p>

Safe combinations are always something that nobody on our site nor any site will have to offer you as this is for your safety to keep your valuables secure. The other option is to contact a local locksmith but before you decide to do so, please contact the customer service department for the company before spending the money on a locksmith.

Expert:  Michael replied 7 months ago.

Hoping that the information provided with the phone numbers listed will give you the combination required to open your safe. If you could take a moment to rate my answer so that I know my help was useful as well as allow me to assist other customers such as yourself.