Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
Type Your Question Here...

My test results block and associates electrical exam I took

Customer Question

my test results for the block and associates electrical exam I took several years ago
JA: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.
Customer: i took the exam in Columbus, Ohio in the late 80's and i need my score to reciprocate with another state
JA: Is there anything else the Expert should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: Our top Expert is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Expert in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Expert until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: General
Expert:  Michael replied 7 months ago.

Hi Mike,

Testing company has changed names since you took the test in the lat 80s. Started as Block and Associates, then Experior now Thompson Prometric. While no expert on our site would know what your score was when you took the test in the late 80's, two suggestions to offer includes:

1. Contacting Thompson Prometric directly to see if they have your score on record. They can be reached at:

2. Verify with the municipality you took the test in Columbus as they may have the score on record.

Expert:  Michael replied 7 months ago.

Here is hoping that the information provided above will allow you to locate your former test scores. If you could take a moment to rate my answer so that I know that my assistance was useful as well as allow me to assist other customers such as yourself.