Richard, Consultant
Experience:  Extensive knowledge in a wide range of subjects
32989067
Type Your Question Here...

Have a Sentry 1175 safe......lost the keys!! need to open

Customer Question

have a Sentry 1175 safe......lost the keys!! need to open for sure tomorrow.....HELP!!
Category: General
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

You will need to follow the notorized procedure for receiving a new key. Its likely (just warning you up front) that you will not receive it by tomorrow, but this is the only process available, and you need to follow this. It is done this way to protect the security of all Sentry Safes.

The procedure you need to follow is here

http://www.sentrysafe.com/CustomerCare/Need_A_Key

Complete the steps listed there and once done, you can receive the key for your Safe in order to open it again.

I understand you may wish for a quicker solution, but I can only tell you the reality of the situation and that is you need to request the key here and it can take some time.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit

Thank you