Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Teacher
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550
Type Your Question Here...

How many people had kidney stones in the Meuse area during

Customer Question

How many people had kidney stones in the Meuse area during 1958 to 1967 period I, need the approximate number and a quoted source or signed by a Doctor ,I have sent several emails to your web site that might be helpful .James Enright
Category: General
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Unfortunately there is not a database available anywhere publicly that stores statistics for that time period. In these days of more electronic tracking you might be able to get a better estimate but for period of time 50+ years ago you will not be able to find any real statistics that would be reliable and valid.

This is the reason that no one has answered your question to this point. I am sorry to have to give a"bad news" answer but unfortunately you will not be able to get the numbers you desire (with a resource for verification).

If you have a teacher that is requiring this number, you might ask them where a resource might be located for you to seek - as there is not public resource that I am aware of that would have this data from 50+ years ago.

Have a wonderful rest of the week - I am SO SORRY that this numbers is not available.