chester298
chester298,
69243481
Type Your Question Here...

***** *****, I have a consew 206 rb-6 that is jammed up.

Customer Question

***** *****, I have a consew 206 rb-6 that is jammed up. I was winding some bobbins and it stopped. Can't turn a thing? Any suggestions? timing? JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue? Customer: the machine is jammed up. JA: OK got it. Last thing — generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.

this is a rip. $18? already charged 32 and no answers.  you should be ashamed.

Category: General
Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to Just answer.

Initially try to set your machine to bobbin winding mode then back it to the sewing mode and see if you able to turn your hand wheel freely.

If still, remove all your thread and bobbin/bobbin case then try to turn your hand wheel again back and forth with slight force (do not give too much force).

Hope this information will be helpful.

IMPORTANT: RATING IS REQUIRED!! If you are satisfied to my answer please don't forget to rate,,EXCELLENT OR GOOD rating and BONUS are greatly appreciated...