Ellen, Consultant
Experience:  attorney and legal researcher
9968427
Type Your Question Here...

Telecommunications: I am seeking assistance in implementing

Customer Question

Telecommunications:
I am seeking assistance in implementing a proposal to request that a link be added to the existing website for accepting customers' payments, and/or possibly linking the two accounts. Here is the issue: we are a telecommunications company providing 2 types of services, for one service, credit cards payments and/or auto pay can be accepted. We can only accept checks for the second service, or the customer has to call in to make a payment. The focus is to provide outstanding customer service by promoting convenience. I need documentation that can professionally and intelligently convey my idea(s) to upper management.
Category: General
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is this for a homework assignment or a real world issue? If an assignment, can you post the document or given instructions to ensure we are able to match it up with our resources.

Thanks

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I am a MBA student with an real work related issue.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
It has been more than 24 hours... no answer - just forget it!