Ellen, Consultant
Experience:  attorney and legal researcher
9968427
Type Your Question Here...

I need to find a cell phone number and a home number how can

Customer Question

I need to find a cell phone number and a home number how can I get those .what does it coasts
The cell number of the person I'm looking for is Scott meek and the home number is ***** Scott meek or it could be in Rita Meeks name supposebly is "sister" the address is***** in Byron/ London,ontario
He also sometimes goes by A.K.A Billy Chalker. The one cell number I do have for him is a telus pay as you go # ***** that # *****(###) ###-####so of you could find those other 2 numbers or if he has more then that and u can get those as well ...well then that would be great ..So please help so I can no for sure if he's cheating or not
Category: General
Expert:  RONB-ESQ replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I welcome you to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. The question and response may be viewed by other parties as noted in JA’s terms of service. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Are the numbers in the US or Canada? I have access to proprietary databases that attorneys along with debt collectors use and can find most people in the US and confirm some information on Canadian phone numbers.

If this is outside the US then let me know and I will opt out. Do not I charge $20 additional as I have to pay for those searches.