Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Teacher
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550
Type Your Question Here...

Im looking who can repair my antique Sho flute and having no

Customer Question

Im looking for someone who can repair my antique Sho flute and having no luck. Any suggestions are appreciated.
Thank you in advance.
Craig * *****
*******, Georgia
Category: General
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello Craig, my name is Greg.

I am sorry your question is still unanswered. Many of us have viewed it and tried searching out databases but your item is such a unique item it is really hard to track down someone who we know for sure would specialize in that instrument.

My best opinion would be to look for local instrument repair around you, call and ask questions. If they are not able to help they may know someone, through their own personal contacts, who would be best suited to assist with this item. There is not anyone really listed showing a specialty in that item (as it is so rare) and most likely someone would just be able to do it "on the side"

Again, I wish we could provide that definite answer for you that you are seeking (and what we always strive to do) but I wanted to be sure that you got a response.

Please be sure to rate my answer positively if satisfied with my service as that is the only way I receive any credit for my help today.

Have a wonderful rest of the week!

I was just wanting to reach out to see if you needed any additional followup on this question. Feel free to reach out if needed.

When satisfied, be sure to rate my response so that I receive credit for my help on this question.

Have a wonderful week.