Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Teacher
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550
Type Your Question Here...

Jackee - I want to use a product mix to and sell. How do I

Customer Question

Jackee - I want to use a product mix to cook and sell. How do I get the rights from the company to use the product?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I want to use a pancake batter to sell crepes.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: General
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

You will need to contact the company directly and get permission, in writing, to use their exact item in your recipe. If this is going to be a "smaller scale" usage of their product, it will not probably be an issue and they likely will not even ask for compensation. If you plan to mass produce the item, it is likely that you will need to provide them compensation for the rights to use their product. In that case, you would probably want an attorney to assist in helping to put together as you would want to ensure that your rights were protected against the company.

Hope this helps.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
This is helpful but I don't know how to get in touch with the Swedish company. They distribute their product through a company but they do not have a direct address or contact information anywhere. I guess I can contact the distribution company?

That would be my main road to attempt - they would likely have the contact information that you need.

Good luck!! I wish you the best.

Please be sure to rate my response as helpful so that I receive credit for my assistance.

Just wanted to follow up to see if you had any questions about the answer that was provided on this question. If so, feel free to reply back so that we can finish up this question.

**********

What can you expect now.... It may take several responses back and forth in order to try to provide the resources and support you need on this question. As soon as an expert responds, you are charged for the question value you have places. I am not an employee of this Website but am working for, and paid by, you as the customer when you rate my response as okay, good, or excellent (or 3, 4, or 5 stars depending on the rating system you are provided). Remember that you are rating my professional services and not the Website itself (or issues you have with the site itself). If you are thinking of leaving a lower rating, please be sure to reply back first to see if I am able to assist further with your prompt.

Thanks and have a wonderful rest of the week!

Greg