Michael
Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
70951075
Type Your Question Here...

Lost my combination to my world monetary exchange safe,

Customer Question

Lost my combination to my world monetary exchange safe
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Several years ago I bought this safe and coins off a tv ad now I've moved and lost my combination to my safe and can't get in is there away to set a new one
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: General
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Retrieving the combination from the company directly would be the route to go with this as for safety purposes, they would be able to advise you on the combination to use to open your safe. The instructions for the safe quite often will have this information so take a look at your home to see if you happen to have the manual for the safe. If not, then contacting the company directly would be the correct thing to do:

Mandi-Executive Assistant:(###) ###-####br />Customer Service
1-***-***-****
Monday - Friday 8:00am until 8:00pm
Saturday - Sunday 8:00am until 5:00pm
*****@******.***