Ellen, Consultant
Experience:  attorney and legal researcher
9968427
Type Your Question Here...

I was employed at Amcor (Giboray Israel,Tel Aviv) in 1972. I

Customer Question

I was employed at Amcor (Giboray Israel,Tel Aviv) in 1972. I am searching for an indoor
kerosene heater- in the shape of a globe (red), which was produced in that year.
It is not for heating purpose, but only for sentimemtal reasons as I was involved in it's production.
Do you know where I get one or at least a picture !
Category: General
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 9 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

I am having a problem replying to your question although I have tried many times. I don't know if you can see this, but I am going to opt out so someone else can help.

I have opened your question to all experts.