Martin, Engineer
Experience:  i'm 41 and i never stopped studying and experimenting
14666028
Type Your Question Here...

I am not writing about my health. I am french,and,in 1968-,

Customer Question

I am not writing about my health. I am french,and,in 1968-69, at he age of 29, I traveled to many countries, from Paris. Some how, I arrived in New Delhi, and had accommodation at the YMCA. In the dining room, at dinner , I sat at a table, and looked at a man , on his own, very elegant, in a pale beige suit. We joint at his table, he asked me questions, ,,,,what a wonderful evening.Before he departed, he gave me a business card, and, he said, if I come to Calcutta, to let him know !!! I traveled along the the river ganga, Agra, Benares,,,,,,then Calcutta.But before, I wanted to make the contact with this man,find on his business card, Doctor Brownick x'rays,,not sure,,,Well now I cannot remember if his name was Browmick, Brownick, After many years, I received a letter telling me thanks for having been looking after
my father, he told me about you. his father in Paris that came for conferences. for 10 days, I looked after him. I would love to talk to his son, who in the letter, said he continues the research after his father..
Category: General
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.

Can you please let me know exactly what your question is?

Your question was posted in the medical category.

My name is***** specialist in internal medicine.

How can I help you with your situation?

Please let me know.

Regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not writing about my health. I am french,and,in 1968-69, at he age of 29, I traveled many countries from Paris. Some how, I arrived in New Delhi, I had accommodation at the YMCA. In the dining room, at dinner time , I sat at a table, and looked at a man , on his own, very elegant, in a pale beige suit. He asked me to his table ,what a wonderful evening.Before he departed, he asked me to let him know about my arrival in Calcutta . I traveled , Agra, Benares,,,,,,then Calcutta. The doctor was waiting for me a the airport. He took me to my hotel and we said good bye . He was Dr. Brownick , Brownnick, not sure,,, After many years, I received a letter in Paris , from his son. He was writing about his father who died, Telling me how his father was grateful to have been looked after, by me , when some years before he attended a 10 days conferences in Paris. I learnt the father was one of the greatest science researcher in x-ray, of India The son, was also doctor, continuing the work of his father. I was so touched, that the doctor asked his son to write to me just before dying. I am now 77 years, I live in Australia. I am still thinking about the father and son, I hope some one might help me to find the young doctor, whose name is ***** ***** , ik, I really do not remember the spelling, but it sounded, like that..May be some one, radiologist, would like my story and would be interested to help me find the son, Thank so much, Henri Rache, Byron bay, Australia.
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.

I will opt out to allow other experts to possibly help you.

Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

Bonjour Henri :) The name is ***** ***** Bhaumik if he was native from India. I don't think i can find him as india is very large. That said if he made a large contribution, perhaps research centers or hospital like this http://www.tmckolkata.com/tmc/index.php would remember him.