Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Extensive experience in research and problem solving.
23511658
Type Your Question Here...

How do I cancel my memberships

Customer Question

How do I cancel my memberships
Category: General
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 11 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
My husband and I have been married for seven years This is our second marriage for the both of us.There are three kids on his side and I have one from a previous marriage. My question is as far as I know he does not have a will but I do.There is quite a bit of personal belongings for example a boat and all kinds of equipment a truck etc. All of which he had before the marriage
He also have all of his bank accounts separate..What happens to his assets as I don't think that I am on any of them.Also in the event of a divorce whst sm I entitled to in regards ***** ***** 401
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
K and all his accounts etc.

Your question was initially about cancelling memberships. If you have memberships to online sites you can usually do this by logging into your account, going to your account information and then closing the account. If you have a different question, please let me know.