Michael
Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
70951075
Type Your Question Here...

My name is ***** ***** Orzel. I cannot find the combination

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** Orzel. I cannot find the combination to my Sentry 1250 safe. Please help!
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The safe doesn't seem to have any other information on it.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: General
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi Joyce,

So sorry to hear that the combination to your safe is missing. Know that this is a very common question on our site as a response is given almost weekly to this problem.

The answer that is given by every expert on our site is that contacting Sentry directly is the safe and responsible way to handle this issue. No person anyplace will have your unique combination as for safety concerns to keep your valuable items away from others.

Sentry has a toll free number to reach their customer service office as well as information provided on their website that for a small fee will retrieve your combination safely and get it to you as soon as possible:

https://www.sentrysafe.com/CustomerCare/Lost_Your_Combination

The other option is contacting a locksmith but that can be costly and what will often happen is that the safe will have to be broken in order to get inside. The safe option given out by those on our site is that to contact Sentry directly.