chester298
chester298,
69243481
Type Your Question Here...

My machine is always telling me to fill the water tank

Customer Question

My machine is always telling me to fill the water tank and itt still does not work. Also I would like a book for my machine, I have lost it or misplaced it. I got an answer to this question two weeks ago but when I asked how to take out the part that was the problem my credit card info came up for the rest of the money, my bank was refusing the credit card. I have already paid for this question but never got the answer.

Category: General
Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to Justanswer.

Initially, may I now what is the make and model of your machine?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I think it is S-Class Incanto Sirius Saeco EP154206

Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for your response.

You can view/download your manual here. CLICK HERE

Did you check the float on your tank if it is floating?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes I did and it is not floating. I responded to this the last time Plus I wanted to order the floater and my bank was refusing the credit card because they did not think I was requesting this. I have cleared all the bank refusals. I also need to know how to open the little compartment it is in. (I asked that question the last time also.

Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.

Remove your water tank then please take a photo of the float within your water tank.

To send photo, click the paper clip icon at the top of your typing box, click browse,select file then click Ok.

Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.

You can also try to remove the tank, and try and soak it in something to get it cleaned out, try hot water, soapy water, vinegar, or best, ***** ***** tap the side of the tank to dislodge it, it should float up, then replace tank,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I took a picture with my I phone and clicked the paper clip and did not get a brouse

Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.

Did you have computer/laptop or any other mobile (not iphone)?

Can you also try my suggestion above?

"You can also try to remove the tank, and try and soak it in something to get it cleaned out, try hot water, soapy water, vinegar, or best, ***** ***** tap the side of the tank to dislodge it, it should float up, then replace tank"

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have tried all of the above cleaning methods except descaler fluid. It will float if I shake it but goes back down again. What is descaler fluid

Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

I can't understand why you have trouble removing your magnet float. The attached photo is your water tank right? You just remove the black rubber at the top like what I spray on red of the photo.

Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.

Hi

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Let me know,
Chester