Ellen, Consultant
Experience:  attorney and legal researcher
9968427
Type Your Question Here...

I have two paintings by Alejandro Camarena. A boy and girl.

Customer Question

I have two paintings by Alejandro Camarena. A boy and girl. Perfect condition. Who should I contract to sell?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have two paintings by Alejandro Camarena. One of a small mexican boy and anothet of a small mexican (south american ) girl. Both around 34 X 24 in size. I would like to sell them. Is there a auction I can go to or should I find a store in Houston?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Antique Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: General
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images of the front, back (do not remove from frame) and a clear, in-focus close-up of the signature.

If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Pictures attached. I did ask what the charge for this would be. I paid $5.00....then was taken to lots of other screens. What is the deal on the charges? I need to know more before I agree to pay anything else. In addition, what is your expertise?
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

My expertise is Fine and Decorative Arts Renaissance through Contemporary with a post-graduate from Christie's in London, IRS USPAP certification through 2017 from AAA/NYU and candidate for membership to the ISA. I have nearly 18 years experience in the field, including nearly a decade in the NYC art world and international arenas.

As for your question on the charge, please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who do not handle charges, fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form. For such queries, please email *****@******.***

~Nora