Joan
Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
5071285
Type Your Question Here...

Where can we take a four year old who would like to learn to

Customer Question

Where can we take a four year old who would like to learn to ride an elephant.
Category: General
Expert:  Joan replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a General Specialist. I am afraid your daughter will not be able to learn to ride an elephant in the UK. The Government is very protective of the few elephants that are in the UK and no bull hooks are allowed to be used on elephants. The best chance to get close to an elephant would be in a zoo, and the will not let her get close. There have been many accidents with elephants rolling over with peple on their backs, so elephant rides are frowned upon.

I am sorry as I know this is not the answer you wanted, but it is honest, true and accurate. If I have addressed your concerns, please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars.

Joan