Michael
Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
70951075
Type Your Question Here...

I forgot my combination to safe Sentry Safe
, its an

Customer Question

JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: its an MS0100 BW 132782*
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: General
Expert:  Michael replied 10 months ago.

I am sorry to hear that your combination cannot be found to open your safe. Be assured though that this is a common question on our site as you are not alone in this.

The recommended way to retrieve your combination is to contact Sentry directly as they will be the only firm in which to send this to you. No one will have your combination because of safety concerns other than Sentry. Simply contact the company at the link below and follow the instructions for the proper way to retrieve your combination for your safe:

https://www.sentrysafe.com/CustomerCare/Lost_Your_Combination