Ellen, Consultant
Experience:  attorney and legal researcher
9968427
Type Your Question Here...

my Jura xj9 machine says 'not enough ground coffee' but

Customer Question

Hi, my Jura xj9 machine says 'not enough ground coffee' but I want it to grind the beans itself.  I have never used ground coffee in the machine - it normally just automatically takes whole beans from the bean container.  When I press for a cup of coffee, it sounds as if no beans are getting into the grinder, so I am wondering if there is something blocking the beans from getting through but I am not sure how to find out- can you help me?

I have just descaled the machine and following this, I ran a normal cleaning cycle, (because the cleaning tablet goes into the ground container and I thought that was worth trying too). Neither of these things have made a difference.

Category: General