Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

Lost my conby nation (combination)

Customer Question

Lost my conby nation (combination)
Category: General
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is this a scam
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and welcome!

I'm sorry, I cannot do a phone call now, but I can help guide you to retrieve your combination, depending on who the manufacturer of your safe is.

If it is Sentry, please visit the following webpage and follow all directions, including the submission of a Notary form, proving safe ownership:

https://www.sentrysafe.com/CustomerCare/Lost_Your_Combination

After you receive your combination, it would be a good idea to register it online with Sentry, so you can retrieve it at any time.

If it is another manufacturer, please let me know and I will be glad to continue helping you.

I hope this helped!

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; that is the only way I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed, and I will be happy to continue.

Warmest regards,

Cher