Ellen, Consultant
Experience:  attorney and legal researcher
9968427
Type Your Question Here...

DO NOT REPLY.   I've been told that this question

Customer Question

DO NOT REPLY.   I've been told that this question falls outside the coverage of my subscription, so I no longer seek an answer.

My Williams F-14 Tomcat pinball machine won't eject any balls from the places on the playfield that "hold" those balls pending achievement of multi-ball play. Even at the end of the game, the balls remain stuck in those holes -- and obviously the game can't restart in that condition. I have to remove the glass, harvest the pinballs, and return them to the bottom before a new game can cycle.

Why would all of the ejection devices fail to work at the same time?   When I manually remove the balls and place them into the bottom of the machine, the rest of the play features seem to work except for all of the eject features.

Category: General