verbsrule
verbsrule, Consultant
Experience:  I have worked in education for over eight years, and I was employed as a retail manager for seven years.
44340502
Type Your Question Here...

Me and my girlfriend went to a concert, we had been drink

Customer Question

Me and my girlfriend went to a concert, we had been drink beer already and when the main performer came out had giving people in the crowd drinks, my girlfriend then drank some Hennessy followed by ciroc and then champagne, needless to say she was drunk. She then when I noticed was trying to have conversation with the security guard in front of us and when I looked closer saw her holding his hand. Do I forgive her or?
Category: General
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Answer the question? I paid?
Expert:  verbsrule replied 10 months ago.

I would have to say, yes, do forgive her. The security guard was the one who was in complete control of his senses and should have acted professionally. He could have grabbed her hand, with the understanding that she was tipsy. I would also think that if you had kept your eye on him, he was probably doing the same thing to other women who had too much too drink. In this instance, I would forgive her. I wish you all the best in your relationship.

Another thought I had was again about the security guard and his clear advantage over the situation. Had you approached him, he could have used his power to say that you were overreacting. Might he have thrown you out of the club? Who knows, but he would have had that choice. My guess is that he spends his time macking on other women who are intoxicated, too. In this case, he's the one at fault. Also, what advantage would you have if you did not forgive your girlfriend? Not forgiving her would continue to cause a divide between the two of you. So my advice would be to just let it go and move on. She's with you, not the security guard who abuses his power to make himself feel better.