Michael
Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
70951075
Type Your Question Here...

Bill Looking parts O'Sullivan office lateral file, model

Customer Question

Customer: Bill Barnes Looking for replacement parts for a O'Sullivan office lateral file, model 11351
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have individual part numbers for the needed replacement parts
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to General Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I got all kinds of time
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: General
Expert:  Michael replied 10 months ago.

Sauder industries purchased much of the O'Sullivan business in 2007 as they were the two largest companies in this part of the furniture industry. As for replacement parts, inquire with the Sauder site as they may have the parts you are looking for:

http://www.sauder.com/CustomerService/Order-Replacement-Parts.aspx