Ellen, Consultant
Experience:  attorney and legal researcher
9968427
Type Your Question Here...

MY NAME IS ***** ***** G MICHAUD *** ******* RD ********* ME

Customer Question

Customer: MY NAME IS ***** ***** G MICHAUD *** ******* RD ********* ME I PURCHASED THIS FROM BRUCE STAPLES GUN SHOP AROUND 1989 . I HAVE NOT OPENED THIS SAFE FOR AT LEAST 5 YEARS . I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO OPEN THIS SAFE DOO TO THE FACT THAT I HAVE FORGOTTEN THE COMBINATION NEED HELP I HAVE THE SERIAL # ***** . THE # ***** STSAPELS GUN SHOP IS ***-***-**** TO VERIFY MY PERCHES . THANK YOU ***** ***** G MICHAUD . HELP !
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: WHAT MORE DO YOU NEED . THE PERSON YOU WOULD SPEEK TO WOULD BE EATHER BRUCE STAPELS OR BAILY KETCHUM .
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Firearms Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: YES !
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: General
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

What is the make/model of the safe?