Kevin
Kevin, Licensed Electrician
Experience:  29 years as a Licensed Electrical Contractor in Illinois, 5 year college Electrical Instructor, Former Electrical Inspector, Diploma in Digital Electronics, Former Illinois Licensed Home Inspector
71008832
Type Your Question Here...

Goering I need a copy of my electrical journeymans test and

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** goering I need a copy of my electrical journeymans test and score from 1994 and the same of my plumber journeymans test and score from around 2000
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I am applying for maintenance work and need proof of examinations and scores
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to General Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: General
Expert:  Kevin replied 10 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your electrical question.

1) You need to contact either the local municipality (city or county or township) or the state who administered the exam and have them provide a copy to you.

2) If your licenses have expired, you will most likely need to re-take the exams if you want a current license.

If you have any additional questions, just let me know and I’ll be glad to answer them for you.

Otherwise, don’t forget to rate me before you log Off.

Thanks..............Kevin:)

Expert:  Kevin replied 10 months ago.

Thanks..............Kevin:)

Expert:  Kevin replied 10 months ago.

Thanks..............Kevin:)

Expert:  Kevin replied 10 months ago.

Thanks.............Kevin:)

Expert:  Kevin replied 10 months ago.

Thanks.............Kevin:)

Expert:  Kevin replied 10 months ago.

Thanks.............Kevin:)