Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

I have lost the combination to my sentry safe, I had been

Customer Question

I have lost the combination to my sentry safe, I had been able to take from 0 to 30 and open it, how can I get the combination to get my safe open, it has my medication in it.
HELP
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 11 months ago.

Hello, Darlena and welcome.

If you have an urgent situation, because you need to get your medication out of the safe, your best option is to hire a local locksmith/safe technician to get into the safe without ruining it. If you can wait 2 days, the only way to retrieve a lost combination is from Sentry, by following the instructions here:

https://www.sentrysafe.com/CustomerCare/Lost_Your_Combination

Sentry offers a 48 hr. expedited service for an additional fee, if that works for you.

No combination is ever available online, for your protection and security, so those are your two options.

If this is not what you were expecting, please don't rate negatively, because the outcome is out of my control. We do not have any combinations, but can only guide you to the best way in which you can obtain it.

I wish you much good luck!

I hope this helps, and please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Please click 'rate my service,' as that is the only way I am compensated. Thank you very much.

Best wishes,

Cher