chester298
chester298,
69243481
Type Your Question Here...

I just got a new machine. This is only my second time I am

Customer Question

I just got a new machine. This is only my second time I am using it. Problem; I keep getting the error that means you are out of thread. It's a picture of an empty spool. I have retreaded several times, changed thread types, and reloaded the bobbin. Still having this error. It's a bernina 580
Category: General
Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to Just answer.

Initially, you can turn off the thread sensor if you don't want to bother on that error. CLICK HERE to watch on how to turn it off.

Its OK to turn it off and there is no effect to your machine and the performance. That sensor is only indicator when you are running out of spool thread (not bobbin thread).

Hope this information will be helpful.

IMPORTANT: RATING IS REQUIRED!! If you are satisfied to my answer please don't forget to rate,,EXCELLENT OR GOOD rating and BONUS are greatly appreciated...

Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.

I am just following up to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Please let me know,

Chester