Ellen, Consultant
Experience:  attorney and legal researcher
9968427
Type Your Question Here...

I am looking LFTE 3 coffee pot with animals on pot with gold

Customer Question

Customer: I am looking for LIchte LFTE 3 coffee pot with brown animals on white pot with gold trim I would buy the whole set if that is the only way I could get that coffee pot. I have been waiting on Replacements .com for about 7 years to find that pot!!!
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Its a German Democratic Republic Tall coffee Pot made by Lichte and is listed as LFE 3 with Replacements. I wonder if there is somewhere else I can look for this. I had success in the past working with a European shopper who was in Germany. I broke a cup to another GDR set and she went to nearby antique shop and bought the set and sold me the cup out of it! That's what I'm looking for - a place to buy that coffee pot - Ginnie Sweeney
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Antiques Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: General
Expert:  Jennifer Sheffer replied 11 months ago.

Your pot was made by Heubach Brothers (Lichte Porcelain Factory). The company was renamed Lichte Porcelain Factory after 1948 and reduced to Lichte Porcelain GmBh in 1994. The phrases that Replacements use will not help anywhere else on the web because LFE3 is a control that the website created themselves and was not created by the porcelain company. If you could please add pictures of the pot and of the marks on the bottom, I can get so much more information from a visual. Add pictures by using the Add Files feature on your screen. I will get an email and finish my answer once you have added these.

I am following up to see if you were able to get pictures of the pot so that I can finish helping you?