Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Extensive experience in research and problem solving.
23511658
Type Your Question Here...

I NEED TO OPEN OUR SAFE. MY WIFE LOCKED COMBINATION INSIDE

Customer Question

Category: General
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi Kenny,

Which safe brand do you own?

Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sentrysafe
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Afraid I am in a area where I have limited phone service but can offer assistance here online. Your question is quite common on our site as this does happen often to customers such as yourself.

Any safe from Sentry can only be safely opened by contacting the company directly. This is because of safety concerns as no one should have your combination and open your safe but you and your family. If someone did have your combination, that person could open it and take what is inside which none of us want for you.

The safest and recommended suggestion given often by myself and other experts is to contact Sentry directly tomorrow morning as they can safely look up your combination and then you will have a safe that can be opened and used again and again.

Instructions and contact info for Sentry can be found here in this link:

https://www.sentrysafe.com/CustomerCare/Lost_Your_Combination

Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is Michael. Do you happen to have the original manual? If so, there is a master combination in the original manual - where the serial number is ***** that master combination never changes. While you CAN get it online with some paperwork, you can save some time if you have the manual and can go right to it.