Patience
Patience, Internet Researcher
Experience:  MA Clinical Psychology; BS Health Sciences
61840635
Type Your Question Here...

Droped my Mova Globe. Can it be fixed?
, It rolled off

Customer Question

Customer: Droped my Mova Globe. Can it be fixed ?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It rolled off my desk onto a carpeted floor but did not break to outer shell and does not leak.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to General Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: How do I contact the Manufacturer?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: General
Expert:  Patience replied 1 year ago.

Hello, thanks for using JustAnswer.com!

Please read my response and then give it a rating so I can be credited for it. If you have follow up questions, I will be happy to discuss with you at no extra charge. Likely, the globe is not reparable, but if you call the customer care service and discuss this.

During the one-year warranty period, your globe will be replaced with the same or a similar model as long as you have proof of purchase. To obtain warranty service, please call customer care at 1-***-***-**** M-F 9am – 5pm PST. Or you can email them at***@******.***

If your Mova Globe is not covered by the warranty for this accident, you can get a replacement globe for an additional fee. You would need to ship the damaged globe to the company. For more information on replacement go to: http://movainternational.com/mova-product-replacement-program/#sthash.lZOetWu5.dpuf

Good luck with this. It sounds like a very interesting gadget. Best regards, ***** *****

Expert:  Patience replied 1 year ago.

You can use this box to give the response rating.