Ellen, Consultant
Experience:  attorney and legal researcher
9968427
Type Your Question Here...

I have a crystal brandy barrel on a crystal stand. It had a

Customer Question

I have a crystal brandy barrel on a crystal stand. It had a bucket attached to the silver tap, which broke when I moved house. Do you know where I might find a replacement for the crystal bucket? Unfortunately I do not know the manufacturer of the lovely barrel.
Category: General
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 11 months ago.

Hi can u post a photo and any markings on piece?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have sent you an email with a photo I found on the internet

Hi thank you I will let you know when I get the photo. These can be replaced I will review the photo when it arrives and see if I can find one and post back here. It can take a day or two for the photo to be forwarded to me.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
As I haven't had a reply in the last few days, I wonder if it is all too hard for you. If so, please let me know, and I will cease all further correspondence

Hello no I havent recieved any photos. im happy to help you. I will email support if you have sent photos they havent sent them on to me yet. Im sorry for the delay. The email is***@******.*** and in subject line please put for ladytanya65 I will post back here as soon as I have a reply from support. Thank you for your post.

Hello, I am going to opt out of this question and open it up to allow other professionals to help you if they know where you can find a replacement. Thank you You will not need to do anything and it wont cost you anything more.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thank you for getting back to me, and referring me to another expert. It certainly seems to be somewhat of a mind twister!!