chester298
chester298,
69243481
Type Your Question Here...

LS!217 My the top thread of my machine breaks after about 10

Customer Question

LS!217
My the top thread of my machine breaks after about 10 stitches every time. I've changed the needle, took the bobbin section apart and cleaned it, threaded the top at least 20 times, changed the thread, and followed every trouble shooting instruction, but the top thread still breaks and the back thread loops. Can you give me an idea of what is happening and why is it happening all of a sudden?
Category: General
Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to Just answer.

Did you already try to adjust the tension? Please try all of the tension settings until you get the good stitch. Just let me know if still not working.

Hope this information will be helpful.

IMPORTANT: RATING IS REQUIRED!! If you are satisfied to my answer please don't forget to rate,,EXCELLENT OR GOOD rating and BONUS are greatly appreciated...

Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.

Hi

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Let me know,
Chester

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Sorry I ve taken time to reply but I am doing this for my wife and I just got back from business travel. Further more, I didn't get an answer to my question for 3 to 4 days after my request was mark urgent due to the trip.Never the less I see that my amex was not only charge $34. but and extra $5 I guess for a faster solution.... With that being said ,"Yes we tried adjusting the tensions" to no avail. What say you????