Ellen, Consultant
Experience:  attorney and legal researcher
9968427
Type Your Question Here...

Landlord did not maintain property he was responsible for. i

Customer Question

landlord did not maintain property he was responsible for. i turned him into landlord tenants assoc in downtown phx. they gave him 10 days to make repairs if he refused i was to go to code compliance in glendale az which i did. the inspector came out and told me that the landlord had to make repairs asap and the inspector went right away to speak withthe landlord. after that the landlord got very angry and would not accept the rent, when i asked him why he told me you turned me in thats why and he evicted myself and family. in court the judge would not even listen to me or look at the pitures and other verification i had. the inspector from code ompliance told me that i had a lawsuit. I would veru much like to sue this person. thank you
Carmen Sanchez. i also think i have suit against toyota financial for rejeting my car payment and repossink my car with out any notice, i had to file chapter 13 in order to get my car back.i really need some help on a contingency basis. my husband and recieve social security only.
Category: General
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 11 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma, Ma'am. But I do not understand your specific question. Do you have a question?