Ellen, Consultant
Experience:  attorney and legal researcher
9968427
Type Your Question Here...

We have never changed the original code on the Sentry

Customer Question

We have never changed the original code on the Sentry digital safe.The battery is low and I need to get into it.I think I may even no the code
Category: General
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

This depends on the model, Debbie, but almost all of them have the batteries on the outside.

If the digital keypad has a round face, then grab that and try twisting it to rotate enough to then pull out, and you can access the batteries.

If no change, let me know the model number, and if you have an override key for it.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No thanks,all I want is my money back.I figured it might turn into a money maker for someone
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have already paid 35.00
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

I have no control over any billing or account related issues.

You paid your fee to the site per the terms you agreed to, in exchange for the answer I've already provided. The call you see is optional

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

If you need more info beyond what I've already provided, I'd need a bit more detail, meaning the requested model number.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Were you able to rotate the keypad to access the batteries?