P. Simmons, Attorney
Experience:  45 years old, retired Marine Officer, current attorney
11181181
Type Your Question Here...

How much do you charge to help come up with business name

Customer Question

How much do you charge to help come up with business name and tag lines.
My friend has an insurance company called Federal Employee Benefits Association which I really like the name of, called FEBA for short.
I'm an independent insurance agent with a niche with the federal employee market and want a name that sounds like an extension of the government the way his does, but without copying him or appearing to try to in any way.
Category: General
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. I can help you with your question. My name is Michael.

I can quote you for something like that. We could do it hourly, or we can do a flat rate to start and then if you want to continue ti engage me, we could do that as well. For example, we could start with one hour - that would be just enough to get a few basic ideas and then we could go from there.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I found out the answer for my question on pricing when I went to click submit for my question. You didn't give me any business name ideas that I was asking for and I shouldn't have had to pay 15 bucks to just be told it was going to cost me anOther $118. I hope to get the help I asked for in business names I paid for to begin with at least.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Different expert here

Are you looking for help still?