SlTl
SlTl, Consultant
Experience:  Licensed Contractor and Kitchen and Bath Designer
68915091
Type Your Question Here...

I want to produce promo tees and want to put our logo on the

Customer Question

I want to produce promo tees and want to put our logo on the back. the width is 11" and the height is 3.5" on size M tee.
what's the right way to grade the logo design for S and L, XL, 2XL, 3XL and 4XL?
Category: General
Expert:  SlTl replied 11 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'm hoping I can assist you with this question. We don't have experts related to this area of knowledge, but I have some experience in this area and would like to help if I could. Would you be willing to send more information or a photo of your logo to me to see how far we could go in getting your question answered?

Expert:  SlTl replied 11 months ago.

Are you still interested in obtaining an answer?

I will say this though regarding the tee shirts, a logo is usually not resized for each size of tee shirt, and logos are usually selected to fit on a small shirt, which will also fit on a 4XL. Otherwise, resizing the logo for each size will be cost prohibitive.

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; that is the only way I receive recognition from the site for my assistance. Thank you very much! Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed, and I will be happy to continue. There is no additional charge for follow-ups.