HCraig
HCraig, Consultant
Experience:  I have alot of knowledge in researching of legal issues have won my own cases and had them dismissed
8402582
Type Your Question Here...

I have very nice oak cabinets in my kitchen which I hate.

Customer Question

I have very nice oak cabinets in my kitchen which I hate. Can I paint the cabinets a color but still leave all the trim and the downstairs room doors in brown wood?
Category: General
Expert:  Susan Latta replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** am here to assist you in answering your question. Could you give me more details or send a photo of the room in question?

Expert:  HCraig replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you. Yes you can change the color of the wood and leave the other darker wood as they are downstairs. There are many floor plans where color schemes are different. That is a normal pattern in today's homes. Please let me know if you have further questions

Expert:  HCraig replied 1 year ago.

Have a great Christmas