chester298
chester298,
69243481
Type Your Question Here...

My jura f9 is not making coffee. Instead button pushed water

Customer Question

Hello my jura f9 is not making coffee. Instead for every button pushed water is coming out the frother. Is there a video that someone can watch for this repair or someone I could find local in Orange County, CA to fix rather than send it in for $400?
Category: General
Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to Justanswer.

The Multivalve seems to be stuck. When you start up the machine you should hear the multivalve turning 2 times, if it`s silent, the valve is defective. This valve is important to guide the water in the right direction. Contact your service dealer and let them have a look. There`s also a small chance that the electronic board are sending wrong or no signals to the valve.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello- it's actually making a wierd humming noise when you turn it on. Nothing else. But any button you push the water comes out the Frother. Is there someone local I can find or might my handy friend but a replacement part and fix? I don't want to spend $400 and send in. Thx- Sue
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Read more: http://www.justanswer.com/1d3b-coffee-machine-repair/9gjrv-jura-f9-not-making-coffee-instead-button.html?al=1&utm_source=mar&utm_medium=email&utm_content=reply_bu&utm_campaign=please_rate_48_ppq_a&r=nme%7Cplease_rate_48_ppq_a%7CDM21880%7Cln=reply_bu&rpt=1020#ixzz3vDYPvtbs

Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.

Hi

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Let me know,
Chester