Ellen, Consultant
Experience:  attorney and legal researcher
9968427
Type Your Question Here...

My name is ***** ***** C. Turley. I was on the Aircraft

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** ***** C. Turley. I was on the Aircraft Carrier the USS MIDWAY CVA-41, back in 1965 to 1966, in Vietnam, that is the Gulf of Tonkin, South China Seas. I know for a fact that our fighters, A-4, F-8, F-4, A-3B, and are Helicopters all flew into the clouds of A/O, because when they came back to the ship, the slimy substance and the smell, that all Air Department Personnel from Flight Deck, to Hangar Bays, V-1 Division, V-2 Division, V-3 Division, V-4 Division, and V-6 Division.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Yes, I worked on the Hangar Bay as a Plane Handler, then a Plane Director, From a Blue Shirt to a Yellow Shirt. Our flight OPS, were 22 hrs. on, 2 hrs. off, for the first six months, then for the other six months, we worked 20 hrs. on, 4 hrs. off.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to General Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes, there are more material I have, that is all the personnel that was either pushing the aircraft, or Directing the aircraft, had Rashes all over our bodies, and all the Medical Dept. gave us was a Blue ALCOHOL to rub all over us, in which it was burning more. I know what A/O is, and the VA doesn't care about the Vietnam Veteran, or Congress.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: General
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 11 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. I am a VSO (veterans services officer)...I have plenty of experience in this area. But I do not understand your question. DO you have a question today?