chester298
chester298,
69243481
Type Your Question Here...

I keep getting the e1 error message and did what the book

Customer Question

I keep getting the e1 error message and did what the book said but still cannot get my machine to work.
Category: General
Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to Just answer.

May I know what is the make and model of your machine?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Brother cs6000i

I had to open my machine to get thread out. Now I get the e-1 message and it will not correct by doing what the book says. What else could be wrong or is there a reset button when you open the machine.

Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for your response and sorry slight delay within my response.

Initially, Did you take this machine apart? If so, then the lever that extends from the thread tension wheel is to the right of the raised presser foot switch plate (inside the sewing machine), keeping the switch from being unpressed.

Take the machine apart again, raise the presser foot, and put the machine back together. This will ensure proper alignment of the plates.

Hope it helps if not we will go to the next troubleshooting.

IMPORTANT: RATING IS REQUIRED!! If you are satisfied to my answer please don't forget to rate,,EXCELLENT OR GOOD rating and BONUS are greatly appreciated...