Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

Where is dubai

Customer Question

where is dubai
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and welcome.

Dubai is located along the southern coast of the Persian Gulf on the Arabian Peninsula, in the Middle East. It is situated on the northeast coast of the United Arab Emirates and shares borders with Abu Dhabi to the south, Sharjah to the northeast, and the Sultanate of Oman in the southeast.

It is one of the seven Emirates of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and the most populated city of all the Emirates.

I hope this helped! If you need any additional information, please let me know.

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; that is the only way I receive recognition from the site for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed, and I will be happy to continue.

Happy Holidays and warmest regards,

Cher

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hello again,

I'm just checking in with you to be sure that you received my answer and if you found it helpful, please take a moment to rate it positively.

If you need any additional information pertaining to this question, simply click 'Reply' and I will be glad to continue our conversation.

Warmest wishes,

Cher

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hello again,

I've not heard back from you, so I'm just following up to see if there is anything else I can help you with, regarding this question; please let me know by clicking 'Reply.'

If you found my answer helpful, please take a moment to Rate it so I am credited for my time and assistance.

Thank you,

Cher

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Sorry, I may have sent you another note meant for a different client, in error, so if you receive it, just disregard; however, the above message is for you. I apologize for any inconvenience.