Ask Experts & Get Answers to Your Questions - ASAP
Went ahead this evening to research what are considered the best and busiest nightclubs in Las Vegas during midweek. The list includes:
1. Foxtail at the SHS
2. Drais at the Cromwell
3. Marquee at the Cosmopolitan
4. XS at the Encore
5. Ghostbar at the Palms (been there and has a great view)
6. Hyde at the Bellagio
As for tips to get in cheap, some suggestions:
1. Wednesdays are considered industry night while weekends are the busiest with tourists and regulars to the clubs. Going Monday or Tuesday is a better option. Speak to the club box office before they open to see what they might offer in terms of cheaper pricing.
2. Follow these tips as offered by the travel section of USA Today as they offer tips for weekdays:
3. Contact the hotel you are staying at and ask for any deals that can be included in the cost of staying with them. Dining at certain clubs will also give you access for the evening.
Sure as the breakdown would be:
Sunday - Drais, Foxtail and XS
Monday - Marquee and XS
Tuesday - Hyde as well as Ghostbar
Hi and hope all is well. Just checking in to see if your trip to Vegas went well and my suggestions and research on where the best clubs are on the strip. If you have a moment, please go ahead and rate my answer so that I know that my research was helpful to you.