Michael
Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
70951075
Type Your Question Here...

What are the busiest nightclubs on Sunday, Monday and

Customer Question

What are the busiest nightclubs on Sunday, Monday and Tuesdays in Las Vegas and how to get into them for cheap?
Category: General
Expert:  Michael replied 12 months ago.

Went ahead this evening to research what are considered the best and busiest nightclubs in Las Vegas during midweek. The list includes:

1. Foxtail at the SHS

2. Drais at the Cromwell

3. Marquee at the Cosmopolitan

4. XS at the Encore

5. Ghostbar at the Palms (been there and has a great view)

6. Hyde at the Bellagio

As for tips to get in cheap, some suggestions:

1. Wednesdays are considered industry night while weekends are the busiest with tourists and regulars to the clubs. Going Monday or Tuesday is a better option. Speak to the club box office before they open to see what they might offer in terms of cheaper pricing.

2. Follow these tips as offered by the travel section of USA Today as they offer tips for weekdays:

http://traveltips.usatoday.com/las-vegas-night-clubs-10558.html

3. Contact the hotel you are staying at and ask for any deals that can be included in the cost of staying with them. Dining at certain clubs will also give you access for the evening.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Thanks, Michael.
May you please just break down each of the clubs into the ones which are busy for each particular day?
Sun, Mon and Tues
Thanks
Expert:  Michael replied 12 months ago.

Sure as the breakdown would be:

Sunday - Drais, Foxtail and XS

Monday - Marquee and XS

Tuesday - Hyde as well as Ghostbar

Expert:  Michael replied 11 months ago.

Hi and hope all is well. Just checking in to see if your trip to Vegas went well and my suggestions and research on where the best clubs are on the strip. If you have a moment, please go ahead and rate my answer so that I know that my research was helpful to you.

Michael