SlTl
SlTl, Consultant
Experience:  Licensed Contractor and Kitchen and Bath Designer
68915091
Type Your Question Here...

I am happened to be stuck at personal and work/professional

Customer Question

I am happened to be stuck at personal and work/professional levels. I would like to get in touch with a real medium to connect with my mom, who is deceased. All people I have read with are scams. If you happen to be a real medium, I can connect with you,
but I need a sign that you are real. In order to believe in you, the question is: How did my mom die and how long ago?
Category: General
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Include contact information.
Expert:  SlTl replied 11 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will try to assist you with your question.

I am very sorry to hear about the passing of your Mom, it sounds as though you were not near her when she died, and that must make you feel very alone and sad at times. I understand why you would want this closeness and closure. But sometimes there are things in our lives that will never have closure and we must learn that that is just part of life and to accept it. The sooner we accept things and take away the "fight" of knowing, the easier life will become in that area.

The other thing your Mom might tell you about your job, is that if you are feeling stuck is to: ***** ***** a step back and re-evaluate if it's the job you really want to be doing? is it making you happy and meeting your needs financially and with the relationships you have with your co-workers there? and 2. just stop all the chaos in your life periodically by turning off the TV, phone, computer, and to just observe and learn about yourself, ask yourself questions and wait for the answer, be pensive and file your fingernails, take an extra long bath or walk, finish the dishes and laundry (but with the chaos turned off). But by asking yourself questions and waiting for an answer, you might learn something about yourself once you become quiet inside. This could bring you the answers about feeling stuck in the job/profession. (Questions are not always answered quickly or overnight, but eventually you'll get your answer).

I am not a medium and don't think we have a medium at Just Answer, but I didn't want your question to not get attention or go unanswered. But as a side note, I have gone to many mediums, and they're all scams.