chester298
chester298,
69243481
Type Your Question Here...

I have a Bernina Embroidery module, but I do not have the

Customer Question

I have a Bernina Embroidery module , but I do not have the version 4 software that came with it. The store that I bought the Bernia from has gone out of business.specifically. I Want to know where to find/buy version 4, it seems you need that to run the updated versions.

Category: General
Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to Just answer.

The best way to buy Bernina software is on Dealer. Just give me your location and I will find the nearest dealer on your town.

You can buy and install new and updated software if you want. No need old software for you to use a upgraded one.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Denver Colorado

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No,thank you for the response , I will fill the information for use in the future.
Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.

Hi

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Let me know,
Chester