chester298
chester298,
69243481
Type Your Question Here...

My computer screen on my new Bernina 790 is frozen. I

Customer Question

My computer screen on my new Bernina 790 is frozen. I can't get anything to work.

Category: General
Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to Just answer.

Initially, all computerized sewing machine with problem on screen frozen/hang up is cause of either main cpu fault or corrupted program. This 2 things are the major trouble of computerized machines. Yes, it possibly get fixed when you unplug your machine then plug in again after at least 2 hours. This is to reset all electronic component of machine. However, this problem is possibly repeat in every other usage.

In this case, I would hardly suggest as your expert to call your dealer and ask for replacement if your machine is new or under warranty (replacement period).

Hope this information will be helpful.

IMPORTANT: RATING IS REQUIRED!! If you are satisfied to my answer please don't forget to rate,,EXCELLENT OR GOOD rating and BONUS are greatly appreciated...

Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.

Hi

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Let me know,
Chester